Venue: MERF, Chennai, Tamilnadu. India
Date:21st & 22nd December 2019
- Adult Trauma Life support – Basics
- Basics of Facial Trauma – Airway Management, Radiology, Buttress, Occlusion, İnstrument &Maxillo Mandibular Fixation ( MMF )
- Upper Face – Frontal & Frontal sinus Fracture
- Mid face Fractures – Zygomaxillary Fractures, Lefort Fractures, NasoOrbito Ethmoid Fractures ( NOE ), Orbital Fractures
- Lower Face – Mandible Fractures
- Facial Asthetic related to Facial Trauma
Highlight this course:
Each module consists of
- Basic Theory
- Practicals – Hands on – includes saw skull bone, complete set of Titanium Implant & Instrument required will be provided.
- Case /Scenario discussion with clinical material
- Pre workshop materials
- Pre workshop & Post workshop assessment
- Limited to 20 Hands on participants
Course Objectives :
- Unique course targeted for ENT Surgeonswith special interest in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive surgery as their subspecialty.
- The main objective of this course is to impart knowledge to manage facial trauma & Facial Aesthetic related to Facial Trauma procedures in our daily practice.