FACE 2018 – Facial Trauma Workshop Under the aegis of Indian Academy of Otorhinolaryngology Head And Neck Surgery In association with FACE ACADEMY & MERF ACADEMIA Venue: MERF, Chennai, Tamilnadu. India Date:29th& 30th December 2018 Modules Face 2018 – Facial Trauma Course has been designed into 6 modules
- Adult Trauma Life support – Basics
- Basics of Facial Trauma – Airway Management, Radiology, Buttress, Occlusion, İnstrument & Maxillo Mandibular Fixation ( MMF )
- Upper Face – Frontal & Frontal sinus Fracture
- Mid face Fracture – Zygomaxillary Fractures, Lefort Fractures, Naso Orbito Ethmoid Fractures ( NOE ), Orbital Fractures
- Lower Face – Mandible Fracture
- Facial Aesthetic related to Facial Trauma
- Each module consists of
- Basic Theory
- Practicals – Hands on – includes saw skull bone, complete set of Titanium Implant & Instrument required will be provided.
- Case / scenario discussion with clinical material
- Module 1 covers the how to assess and handle any a trauma patient
- Module 2-5 covers covers the Anatomical basis along with clinical assessment and decision making in depth onto the various aspects of Facial Trauma surgeries.
- Module 6 covers Facial Aestheticrelated to Facial Trauma
- Pre workshop materials
- Pre workshop & Post workshop assessment
- Limited to 20 Hands on participants & 20 Observers
- Unique course targeted for ENT Surgeons with special interest in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive surgery as their subspecialty.
- The main objective of this course is to impart knowledge to manage facial trauma & Facial Aesthetic related to Facial Trauma procedures in our daily practice.