NAME : DR.SYED AHMED ADIL
QUALIFICATION : M.D (Accident & Emergency Medicine) 2009 – 2012
Vinayaka Mission KirubanandaVariyar Medical College
(Vinayaka Mission University), Salem, India
M.B.B.S YEAR OF COMPLETION – 2007
Al-Ameen Medical College,
Date of Birth 19.6.1982
Sex : Male
Contact Address Syed Residence, No:22/47,
Aspiran Garden 1st Street,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010;
Tamil Nadu, South India.
Phones : Mobile No. 0091 9790745534
Residence Land line: 0091 44 26420588
E-mail : email@example.com
Languages known : English, Tamil, Hindi. Urdu.
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Blood Group : B+ve
Head, Department of Emergency Medicine And Trauma, Dr.Mehta Hospitals, Chennai
F-General Secretary – Federation of Emergency Physicians, India (EPI).
F-Vice President – Society of Emergency Medicine India (SEMI) – T.N.Chapter (2014-2018)
Academic Lead – Society of Emergency Medicine India (SEMI) – T.N.Chapter (2018 – 2020)
- Advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) provider course conducted by Narayana Hrudalaya Hospital, Banglore in Jan 2018.
- Advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) Instructor course conducted by Narayana Hrudalaya Hospital, Banglore in June 2018.
- Advanced Disaster Life Support provider course conducted at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Hospital & Medical Centre, Chennai in 2011.
- Certified Professionals for Quality Implementation in Hospitals – (CPQIH-Basic) in JUNE 2018 conducted By Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Association CAHO in Billroth Hospital.
- WINFOCUS – Basic Training in Ultrasonography
- Point Of Care Ultra Sonography (POCUS)- SONO SCHOOL – 2018
- Master Trainers Programme on Enhanced Clinical Communication –September 2018– Bangalore Baptist Hospital.
- Skilled in Basic & Advanced airway management techniques
- Initiation & maintenance of mechanical ventilation.
- Thoracocentesis (Needle & tube)
- Cardio version / Defibrillation
- Central venous catheterizations.
- Proficiency in Emergency Ultra sonography
- Designing Emergency Department and formulating Emergency department protocols.
- Building a Department to its best functionality
- Hospital Quality Improvement.
- Managing any kind of emergencies.
- Clinical Training on Emergency Floor management
Scientific research papers -Oral /poster presentation
- Presented a paper on “Efficacy of Optic Nerve Sheath Ultrasonography in detecting raised ICP – A multicentre study” 3rd national conference PACE 2011 ,at KG hospital Coimbatore.
- Presented a paper on “Efficacy of Optic Nerve Sheath Ultrasonography in detecting raised ICP – A multicentre study” and was finalist in EMCON 2012, Kolkota.
- Dissertition: Identifying Undiferentiated Shock with Rush protocol.
- Society for Emergency Medicine, India (SEMI).
- Federation of Emergency Physician India [EPI] .
- Indian Medical Association – Dr.Mehta Hospital Branch – Chennai
- American Heart Association (AHA)
Academics / Trainings conducted
- Training on BLS/ACLS for 2nd & 4th year MBBS Students and Interns/paramedical students
- Training on Emergency Medicine for students of B.Sc. Emergency and Trauma Care Technology.
- Training on Emergency Medicine and training programmes for Doctors and Nursing staff in Dr.Mehta’s Hospital, Chennai.
- Academic Co-ordinator for Post Graduates in Masters In Emergency Medicine (SEMI) at Dr.Mehta’s Hospital, Chennai
- National Cardiac Life Support Trainings at several hospitals.
- National Disaster life support Trainings at several hospitals.
- Enhanced Communication workshops for Doctors and staff.
- American Heart Association – BLS and ACLS Instructor.
- Sonoschool – Pocus – Instructor.
- National Ultrasound Life Support – Inrtuctor
Conferences / Workshop conducted as Faculty.
- FACULTY– Programme on Advanced Critical care & Emergency (PACE) 2011 – ELECTRICAL THERAPIES AND ARRHYTHMIA RECOGNITION.
- FACULTY– : Advanced Emergency Life Support workshop held at VYDEHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Bangalore held between 2nd March to 4th March 2012.
- FACULTY– : Advanced Emergency Life Support workshop held at DR.AMBEDKAR MEDICAL COLLEGE, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- FACULTY- Lecture on management of OPC poisoning in EMCON 2013, Kerela
- Scientific Chairman– Programme on Advanced Critical care & Emergency (PACE) 2014- Chennai
- FACULTY – Lecture on Altered Mental Status. SEMICON 2015 –SIMS Hospital, Chennai.
- FACULTY and Scientific committee – Workshop on Central Venous Access. PACE 2015 – VIMS, Salem.
- FACULTY – Lecture on Facial Trauma in Emcon 2015, HICC Hyderabad.
- FACULTY and Chairperson : Airway management. Semicon 2016 – PSG Medical Institute, Coimbatore.
- FACULTY and Scientific committee – PACE 2016- Guntur Medical College – Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
- FACULTY – Lecture on Deadly Electrolytes in EMCON 2016 – Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- FACULTY – Lecture on Emergency Management of Sexual Violence victim in EMCON 2017 – Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- GUEST OF HONOUR and Scientific Advisory Committee– PACE 2017- Kolkota – West Bengal.
- FACULTY –SEMI – National Cardiac Life Support (NCLS)
- FACULTY – SEMI – National Trauma Life Support (NTLS)
- FACULTY – SEMI- CAHO – National Disaster Life Support (NDLS)
- FACULTY – Lecture on Communication Skills in health care – SEPICON 2018 – Chennai Tamil Nadu.
- Organising Committee of CAHOCON 2018. National Conference of Consortium of Accredited Hospitals Organisation.
- FACULTY – Lecture on Triaging in Elderly in EMCON 2018 – Bengaluru
- FACULTY – RESTALK Symposium 2019 – NIV in Acute Hypercapneic Failure – Febuary 2019
- LEAD FACULTY – NCLS – Indian Air Force – Bareilly – March 2019
- Organising Secretary – SEMICON 2019 – Dr.Mehta’s Hospitals, Chennai – 8th and 9th march 2019
- FACULTY – Women Doctors Association Annual Conference – 15th Spetember 2019
Conferences participated as delegate
- Programme on Advances in Critical Care & Emergencies (PACE) 2009 held at Vinayaka Missions KirupanandaVariyar Medical College & Hospital, Salem – August 2009.
- EMCON 2009 – Annual conference of SEMI held at Gauhati, Assam.
- Critical Care & Toxicology workshop: EMCON 2011, 13th Annual International Conference of the Society for emergency medicine in India. Nov 2009 at Swabhumi – Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Programme on Advances in Critical Care & Emergencies (PACE) 2010 held at Vinayaka Missions KirupanandaVariyar Medical College & Hospital, Salem – September – October 2010
- EMCON 2011 – Annual Conference of SEMI held at Swabhumi, Kolkata.
- EMCON 2012– Annual Conference of SEMI held at Indian Habitat centre, New Delhi.
- EMCON 2014 — Annual Conference of SEMI held at JW Marriot, Mumbai.
- Appreciation Award for contribution in Emergency Medicine India (SEMICON 2015)
- EPI – EMERGING LEADER AWARD (PACE 2015)
- BRAVERY AWARD for distinguished service in flood relief in Chennai 2015 – Society of Emergency Medicine India.- presented Dr. Seethalakshmi – Vice Chancellor – Tamil Nadu MGR University
- HERO OF INDIA AWARD – By Association of Healthcare Providers India for relief work.- Presented by Dr,Giridhar Ghyani.- President – National Accredition Board of Hospitals
- Expert Witness – Most people in CPR Relay in Saveetha Medical College for Guinness World Record, 2016
- EPI STAR AWARD – PACE 2016 – Presented by – Vice Chancellor – Guntur Medical College- Guntur.
- Co-Author – National Cardiac Life Support Course (NCLS) Manual 1st
- Contributed in HEALTH QUEST (Quality Upgradation Enabled by Space Technology in India)
- Contributed to Text Book of Emergency Medicine ( Management of Facial Trauma)
- Examiner for Masters in Emergency Medicine (SEMI)
- Examiner For BSC Emergency Trauma Care Technician – Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University.
- Faculty for Specialist Training in Emergency Medicine Course by Alfred Health and Monash University, Australia.
Field of Interest
- Emergency and critical care
- Trauma Management
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Creating awareness among all Doctors for Management of Emergencies.
- Quality Improvement and implementation in Emergency Departments.
- Development of the field of Emergency Medicine to its best.
- Public Training in Emergency Care.
- Worked as a resident in Emergency Department in Billroth Hospital, Chennai in
- Worked as emergency and critical care physician in 2012 at Salem Polyclinic, Salem.
- Worked as Intensivist and Emergency Physician at Mehta’s Hospital, Chennai 2012-13.
- Worked as Deputy Head – Department of emergency Medicine at Dr Mehta’s Hospital, Chennai 2013 – 2018
- Presently working as Consultant and Head – Department of Emergency Medicine and Trauma at Dr Mehta’s Hospitals, Chennai.
Dr S Saravana Kumar MD (A&E)
Group Head,Department of Emergency Medicine
General Manager – Operations
NABH – Coordinator
Dr Mehta Hospitals,Chennai
National Secretary – Society for Emergency Medicine,India (SEMI)
Contact Number: 9486668575
Specialist Emergency Physician
Hamad Medical Corporation
Dr.V.P.Chandrasekaran, MD; ( A&E) Dip A&E;
Consultant and Head
Department of Accident, Emergency &Critical Care Medicine
Contact Number; +91 9245569653