Profile / Summary
- Assosiate professor- Bhagwati hospital Mumbai Special interests in fracture mandible and other cranio facial surgeries
M.M.C Reg no -2015/04/2003
M.S (ENT) (Mumbai University )
D.O.R.L (College of Physician and Surgeon)
F.C.P.S. (College of Physician and Surgeon)
- Radical neck dissection at 1st head and neck conference held at bhagwati hospital 2011.
- Fibrous Dysplasia: A rare presentation at MENTCON 2006, held in jalgaon.
Workshops & conference
- Organising secretary of 1st Head & Neck surgical workshop held at Bhagwati hospital, 2011,
- Organising secretary of 2ND Head& Neck surgical workshop held at Bhagwati hospital, 2012
- Organising secretary of Ent Explore 2013 ( A novel concept where young ent surgeon given a change to be faculty and to operate in front of panel of expert)
- Attended & actively participated in various workshops held all over India
- Certificate of appreciation by Medical education & drug department government of Maharashtra for emergency, response to the natural disaster on July 26 & 27, 2011.
- 1st prize in ENT quiz organised by AOI – Mumbai branch, March 2007.
- 2nd Prize in chest and TB quiz organised at college level.
- Actively conducted and presented seminars in the department on topics like – (Pure tone audiograms, Esophageal disease, & others)
- Book on Fracture mandible
- Contributed 3 chapter in atlas of operative oto-laryngo-rhinology
1) Management of fracture mandible
2) Management of orbital floor fracture
3) Sub cilliary combined dcr
Papers – published
- Glomus Tumor nose in a 6 year old girl: A rare presentation(in international journal of Head & Neck surgery) May August 2010, Volume 1, Number 2
- A live fish: unique foreign body in throat. (Otorhinolarygology and Head & Neck surgery) Volume 7, Number 2.
Nov – Dec, 2010, Gujarat journal
- OSMF – various modality of treatment